Work Sharp Kitchen Knife Sharpener E4
E4 ELECTRIC KNIFE SHARPENER
The E4 will sharpen your knives the same way they were made using flexible sharpening belts. The E4 sharpens your knives at the touch of a button in less than 90 seconds. Three settings allow you to shape, sharpen, or hone your knives depending on how dull they’ve become. The sharpener automatically turns off at the end of the cycle. Designed to accommodate all the popular knife styles and brands from high-end exotic steels to the most basic cutlery. The E4 even sharpens serrated knives, kitchen scissors, and poultry shears. The only knife sharpener with a built-in vacuum to keep counters clean from sharpening debris. Other sharpeners are best kept away from where food is prepared, but Work Sharp Culinary electric sharpeners are designed to work in harmony with your kitchen.
With innovative features that include: One Touch Programming, 17° Sharpening Guides, and the ability to tackle all the blades and scissors in your kitchen. Simply turn on the sharpener and go! Create consistent edge geometry every time you sharpen with 17° sharpening guides. You can expand sharpening options with the Upgrade Kit (15° and 20° guides, sold separately). The feature-rich design and innovative technology add simplicity and convenience when sharpening, keeping your knives sharp all the time, making for clean effortless cuts when preparing a dish.
- One-Touch Programming
- Precision Sharpening Guides
- Professional Grade Sharpening Belts
- 3-Year Warranty
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day