Miyabi 5000MCD Nakiri Shotoh Knife 2 Pc Set
Aesthetics have played a key role in Japanese cuisine since time immemorial. The look of a dish and the way it is presented on the plate is just as much a part of the pleasure as its taste and aroma.
In the kitchen, Japanese chefs are just as demanding where aesthetics are concerned as they are with functionality. The Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD range combines advanced hardening technology, with the most precious knife materials and the artistry of traditional Japanese craftsmanship.
- Set of 2
- Utility knife measures 13cm
- Nakiri knife measures 17cm
- The core of the SG2 super-steel is protected by a 100-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge with a 19° symmetrical blade
- The CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step ice-hardening process which maximises the properties of the steel
- MC63 Micro Carbide powder steel - 63 Rockwell Hardness
- Stunning Birch handle features a striking mosaic pin (15-20 small pieces of copper, brass and stainless steel pieces) , red space accents and a steel end cap.
- The end cap is engraved with the Miyabi logo
- Full tang
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Hand wash only
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Gift Boxed
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day