Dungaree Buckles Cross over Bluish grey - DUNGAREEBG
All the great details about Cross over dungaree buckle Apron:
Frequent Questions about Cross over dungaree buckle Aprons!!:
Do the Antique fittings rust ?
Not at all..The fittings and Accessories used in Aprons do not rust as they are corrosion and Abrasion resistant.
Will it shrink?
Not at all. However, take care and precaution by Washing the apron in lukewarm water and dry low for great results.
Will the Color ,Personality and character Fade on the Aprons
All the Fabrics that are used in the making of Ace Chef Garments are directly sourced from finest Fabric-Mills in the world. Rest-Assured you are buying the best product in the Market.
Are there different sizes?
No,These Aprons are one size fits most. Length 34 inches x width 30 inches
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day