Kasumi 1000/6000 Grit Combination Whetstone
This Kasumi Combination Ceramic Whetstone will provide your blade with a medium finish. This design allows you to just pour a glass of water on the stone before you immediately sharpen your knife, there's no need to soak your stone anymore. The Kasumi knives' base blades are crafted of V-Gold No. 10 (VG-10) high carbon stainless steel that has been developed especially for knives. These Ceramic whetstones are designed to maintain the knives sharper edge longer.
- Rough 1000 grit side for restoring a blunt edge.
- Medium 6000 grit final touch upside for the perfect edge.
- A rubber base to hold the whetstone and prevent slippage is included.
- Presented in a signature Kasumi box.
- Made in Japan.
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day