SHUN KNIFE SET 3PCE BOXED, SHUN PREMIER
THE THREE PIECES EVERY KITCHEN MUST HAVE
The Shun Premier 3-Piece Starter Set includes three of the most essential pieces of kitchen cutlery. The set is built around the Shun Premier 8-in. Chef's Knife, the one knife you're sure to use every time you cook. Of course, when the chef's knife isn't in your hand, you'll probably be using a paring knife for all those trimming and peeling tasks. The Shun Premier 3-Piece Starter Set includes both the Premier Chef's Knife and Premier 4-in. Paring Knife. Finally, you also get the Shun Premier 6 1/2-in. Utility Knife—perfect for all those in-between tasks. This attractive set comes in a tasteful box suitable for storage or gift-giving.
This beautiful set includes the three key pieces every kitchen needs.
- 4-in. Paring Knife TDM0700
- 6 1/2-in. Utility Knife TDM0701
- 8-in. Chef's Knife TDM0706
Please see individual components for detailed information.
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day