MIYABI 5000MCD GYUTOH 200 20cms Birchwood Handle
The Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD 20cm Chef's Knife is a sturdy, heavy knife with a broad, strong blade and a fine cutting edge
An all-rounder for professions and hobby chef's, suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables and slicing and dicing fish and meat
Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD range combines the greatest in hardening technology, most precious knife materials and the artistry of traditional Japanese craftsmanship
The core of the SG2 super steel is protected by a 101-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern
CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process which maximises the properties of the steel
Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
CRYODUR ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell
Stunning Birch handle features a striking mosaic pin, red spaces accents and a steel end cap
Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- Do not wash in dishwasher, as this may cause corrosion of the blades
- To clean, run under hot water with a small amount of detergent and dry thoroughly
- Store in a dry, moisture- free place to avoid rusting or discolouration
- If the knives are not used for an extended period of time, wrap them in a dry cloth or newspaper and store them in a dry place; the hygroscopic paper will keep the blades dry and the oil from the printing ink prevent corrosion
- Select the correct knife for the task to ensure you will get the best cutting results and you are also easy on the blades
- Miyabi knives should only be sharpened with a professional sharpening stone due to the extremely hard steel and the fine Honbazuke honing of the knives
- Packaging Type: Gift Box
- Colour: Beige handle
- Material: Blade core made of SG2 Super Steel, surrounded by 101 layers of Damask steel. Beige Birchwood handle with Stainless steel mosaic pin and end cap
Raven white chef jacket
I could not be happier with my purchase of this Kasumi Bread knife. Kasumi are my favourite Japanese knife brand, and my son has the same love for them. So this magnificent knife is his Christmas present. Ace Chef Apparels stock Kasumi and many other Japanese knives that are top quality. So I will be back again no doubt. Also, the knife was an excellent price, and it was delivered quickly. Thankyou Ace Chef Apparels !!
I've been using Ace chef jackets for all my staff for number of years , they are great quality and very comfortable, all my staff love them
Giving these another chance. The grippy part underneath the shoes gave out on my last ones, but I just love Birkenstock for the support it gives my feet during dinner service.
Super fast delivery. There are a lot more choices in colour and sizes compare with others.
It was my first time buying aprons from Ace Apparels, and it was simple easy, the delivery arrived in time and excellent detail attention 🙏.
Must order from Ace again.
Thank you to all the team !
Crocs Bistro Clogs
You are awesome
Gret shoes as chef great , better shoes so far out there
Press Strapless Black Chef Apron
Great quality and a good style, will definitely purchase again
Good material it gives more pride to work while wearing the product