MIYABI BIRCHWOOD Set of 5000MCD Utility 13cm and Chef 20cm
Miyabi BIRCHWOOD Set of 5000MCD Utility 13cm and Chef 20cm
- This beautifully forged set of Miyabi 5000MCD BIRCHWOOD Utility and Chef knives are perfect for your everyday kitchen tasks.
- The Miyabi 5000MCD BIRCHWOOD Utility Knife is modeled after Asian vegetable knives. Its strong blade, straight cutting edge, and firm tip makes it perfect for your daily fruit and vegetable food preparations.
- Additionally, the Miyabi 5000MCD BIRCHWOOD Chef Knife is a heavy yet sturdy broad blade with a strong and fine cutting edge. This knife's sturdy build makes it the most reliable companion for your everyday tasks from chopping herbs and vegetables to slicing and dicing meat and fish.
- These precious knives are carefully forged with a SG2 Super Steel core, surrounded by 101 layers of Damask steel, then assembled to a stunning Beige Birchwood handle with high quality stainless steel mosaic pin and end cap.
- Elegantly encased in a beautiful gift box, these knives are the perfect gift for any professional chef or home cook.
- Set of 2
- Made from SG2 Super Steel core, and 101 layers of Damask Steel
- Beige Birchwood handle
- Stainless steel mosaic pin and end cap
- Utility knife measures 13cm
- Chef's knife measures 20cm
- Gift box packaged
- Made in Japan
- Hand wash only
- Packaging Type: Gift Box
- Colour: Natural, Silver
- Material: Blade core made of SG2 Super Steel, surrounded by 101 layers of Damask steel. Beige Birchwood handle with Stainless steel mosaic pin and end cap
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day