Miyabi Gyutoh 5000MCD 240 Chef Knife (24cm) Birchwood Handle
The Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD 24cm Chef's Knife is a sturdy, heavy knife with a broad, strong blade and a fine cutting edge
An all-rounder for professions and hobby chef's, suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables and slicing and dicing fish and meat
Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD range combines the greatest in hardening technology, most precious knife materials and the artistry of traditional Japanese craftsmanship
The core of the SG2 super steel is protected by a 101-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern
CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process which maximises the properties of the steel
Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
CRYODUR ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell
Stunning Birch handle features a striking mosaic pin, red spaces accents and a steel end cap
Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- Do not wash in dishwasher, as this may cause corrosion of the blades
- To clean, run under hot water with a small amount of detergent and dry thoroughly
- Store in a dry, moisture- free place to avoid rusting or discolouration
- If the knives are not used for an extended period of time, wrap them in a dry cloth or newspaper and store them in a dry place; the hygroscopic paper will keep the blades dry and the oil from the printing ink prevent corrosion
- Select the correct knife for the task to ensure you will get the best cutting results and you are also easy on the blades
- Miyabi knives should only be sharpened with a professional sharpening stone due to the extremely hard steel and the fine Honbazuke honing of the knives
- Packaging Type: Gift Box
- Colour: Beige handle
- Material: Blade core made of SG2 Super Steel, surrounded by 101 layers of Damask steel. Beige Birchwood handle with Stainless steel mosaic pin and end cap
Been using this shoe ever since my apprenticeship days.. cant go wrong..
they are good but i’ve ordered total wrong size can i send them back and change them?
Very nice fit..
This jacket is my new favourite. It's got everything you need: comfy, nice design, apron holder and you get this nice look with roll up sleeves. The sizes are a bit bigger than the average so keep that in mind when choosing your size.
Gazi Chef jacket Black with Orange Trim and Coolvent
As described :) Quick international delivery.
easy dealing with this company
Absolutely remarkable jackets
Great pants recommend to all
I had been seeking out this set for a good while before moving ahead with my purchase. Ace chef was excellent to work with, they even called me personally to confirm my order and provide me the option to pickup in store since it was nearby my home. I’ve since added on a couple chef knives to round it out and look forward to doing business again with Ace chef for my next kitchen purchase!
Niche Olive Green Bib Chef Apron one size
They aren't as wide as I think they should be, but this size is perfect to accommodate my bunion. I have no pain after wearing them for 10 hours, so I'm very, very happy with them.
Absolutely love these pants. Most comfortable chef pants I've worn in a very long time. Generous sizing too
Use at work everyday, holding a edge really well and feels great