TF694 tojiro double edged shirogami 21cms chefs
Tojiro Shirogami Double-Edged Chef Knife 21cm
Also known as a “Gyuto” in Japan, the shape of the Tojiro Shirogami Double-Bevel Chef Knife 21cm was brought from overseas into Japan in the mid 18th century together with the eating habit of beef. Although primarily used to cut meat, it can also be used for cutting fish and vegetables.
- Total length : 350mm
- Weight : 170g
- Blade : Shirogami Steel + Soft Iron
- Handle : Magnolia + Resin Collar
- Edging : Double Bevel
- Rockwell Hardness of 60.
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- 90 day no-hassle returns
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day