Tojiro Traditional Professional Series Sashimi Knife, Single Edge, 24cm
Tojiro’s Narihira Traditional Professional collection is as practical as it is beautiful. With traditional single bevel edges of quality stainless steel & magnolia wood handles, these excellent knives combine traditional styling with modern blade-making technology. Just like a Samurai sword, a Tojiro knife will lend an air of distinction to the chef who wields it. If you value craftsmanship, history, and tradition, choose Tojiro knives.
* Traditional single beveled stainless steel blade
* Handles are crafted from magnolia wood
* Anti-rust, easy to maintain
* Durable plastic collar
* User-friendly traditional stainless steel knives
- Layered by VG10 as core steel
- The reinforced laminated handle is very durable
- Clad by 13-chrome stainless steel
- The metal bolster is very hygienic and prevents stain and dirt
- included components: Tojiro Traditional Professional Series Single Edge Sashimi Knife, 24 cm Blade Length
- Made in China, Inspected, Handle installed, and packed in Japan.
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day
Love your work guys.. as always!! Thank you x