Miyabi Birchwood 5000mcd Santoku, Shotoh Utility And Shotoh Knife 3 Piece Set
Aesthetics have played a key role in Japanese cuisine since time immemorial. The look of a dish and the way it is presented on the plate is just as much a part of the pleasure as its taste and aroma.
In the kitchen, Japanese chefs are just as demanding where aesthetics are concerned as they are with functionality. The Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD range combines advanced hardening technology, with the most precious knife materials and the artistry of traditional Japanese craftsmanship.
- Set of 3:
- 1 x Paring knife 9cm
- 1 x Utility knife 13cm
- 1 x Santoku knife 17cm
- The core of the SG2 super-steel is protected by a 100-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge with a 19° symmetrical blade
- The CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step ice-hardening process which maximises the properties of the steel
- MC63 Micro Carbide powder steel - 63 Rockwell Hardness
- Stunning Birch handle features a striking mosaic pin (15-20 small pieces of copper, brass and stainless steel pieces) , red space accents and a steel end cap.
- The end cap is engraved with the Miyabi logo
- Full tang
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Hand wash only
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Gift Boxed
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty