KASUMI COMBINATION CERAMIC WHETSTONE 1500/4000
A superior knife is a superior advantage.
But with all things in life, even the strongest need some care.
Keep your exceptional Kasumi knives in their best condition with this Knife Sharpening Ceramic Whetstone Set. The intense finishing stone makes this whetstone the sharpening tool of choice for sushi chef’s the world over.
The set also includes a non-slip rubber holder to keep the Whetstone in place during use, ensuring precision and safety whilst sharpening.
Care for your knives, and they will last you a lifetime. Care for your knives with the Kasumi Ceramic Whetsone.
1500/4000 Knife Sharpening Whetstone Features:
- Made in Seki, Japan.
- Includes a rubber base for holding the whetstone in place.
- Whetstone is designed to be used with water.
- Beautifully presented in a Kasumi gift box.
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day