CUISINART LARGE 2 WAY GRATER 47092
PRODUCT DETAILS :
This utility grater shreds Parmesan cheese over pasta, grates chocolate for melting, and zests lemons for flavoring butter or desserts. Designed to be functional as well as fashionable, the grater has a durable stainless steel surface encased in plastic.
Its ergonomic handle made of comfortable, molded plastic with stainless-steel accents. Now Cuisinart has even more of what it takes to cook. This new line of dishwasher-safe kitchen tools and gadgets features soft-grip ergonomic handles. The tools are designed to lie flat, so they'll never tip or roll.
- Soft-grip ergonomic handles
- Tools are designed to lie flat on the countertop and will not roll
- Dishwasher safe
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day