F Dick knife Steel Multicut, Fine & Regular Cut Flat Steel 11" 7 6504 28
The most popular steel in the f dick range. Use strong pressure whilst using this steel for sharpening and light pressure for honing. Suitable for chefs and butchers.
F Dick is the leading steel manufacturer in the world, each steel made adheres to strict production standards before being passed fit for sale.
- Steel has an 11"/28cm flat multi-cut rod.
- Perfectly balanced for steel of its size.
- Light & Compact(doesn't feel like an anchor hanging from your pouch).
- Nearly 150 years' worth of engineering nous has been implemented into this one steel.
- Ideal for the chef, hunter, butcher, farmer, or anyone who needs to keep their knives sharp. Quality German-made steel that won't disappoint.
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day