Kasumi Damascus Stainless Steel 20cm
Designed for everyday use and perfect for any food preparation tasks, the Kasumi Damascus Series Chefs Knife 20cm gets the job done precisely and smoothly.
This Kasumi Damascus Series Chefs Knife 20cm provides exceptional control in mincing, slicing, chopping and all other everyday uses.
This will become your everyday go-to knife.
The Kasumi Damascus Series is made from Japanese steel comprising of high carbon content, plus cobalt, manganese, molybdenum and vanadium for extra durability and easy sharpening.
This technology and material allow for extremely sharp edges.
Kasumi Damascus knives feature a laminated pakka wood handle secured with 2 stainless steel rivets.
The Kasumi Damascus Series comes with a lifetime guarantee against defects.
Made in Japan, this Kasumi Damascus Series Chefs Knife 20cm will provide a lifetime of cutting performance.
- Laminated wooden handle with double rivet
- Ideal for professional chefs and amateur cooks
- Handwash recommended
- Comes in a gift box
- Made from 32 layers of high carbon stainless steel plus other metals
- Durable and easy to sharpen
- Japanese-made stainless steel
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day