MIYABI 5000FCD BREAD KNIFE 23cms
- The Miyabi 5000FCD Series will delight lovers of Japanese cuisine with its perfect balance and comfortable handle.
- The blade core, constructed from FC61 Fine Carbide steel holds its sharp edge and is incredibly durable, surrounded by 48 layers of Damask steel.
- FRIODUR ice-hardened to a 61 Rockwell hardness ensures extreme hardness, corrosion resistance and material elasticity of the knives.
- The sleek floral damask pattern on the blade is a result of the special blade treatment which alters the surface structure of each layer, giving each blade its individual floral damask pattern.
- Traditional Japanese Honbazuke V-edge honing gives the 19° symmetrical blade incomparable sharpness.
- The ergonomic black Pakka Wood handle is comfortable to hold, balanced with a steel end cap and decorative pin, completing the sophisticated design.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher, as this may cause corrosion of the blades
- To clean, run under hot water with a small amount of detergent and dry thoroughly
- Store in a dry, moisture-free place to avoid rusting or discolouration
- If the knives are not used for an extended period of time, wrap them in a dry cloth or newspaper and store them in a dry place; the hygroscopic paper will keep the blades dry and the oil from the printing ink prevent corrosion
- Select the correct knife for the task to ensure you will get the best cutting results and you are also easy on the blades
- Miyabi knives should only be sharpened with a professional sharpening stone due to the extremely hard steel and the fine Honbazuke honing of the knives
- Packaging Type: Gift Box
- Colour: Black and silver
Material: Blade core made of FC61 Fine Carbide steel, surrounded by 48 layers of Damask steel
Black Pakka Wood handle with durable Stainless Steel end cap and decorative pin
- Country of Origin: Japan
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day