MIYABI 5000MCD GYUTOH 200 20cms Birchwood Handle
The Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD 20cm Chef's Knife is a sturdy, heavy knife with a broad, strong blade and a fine cutting edge
An all-rounder for professions and hobby chef's, suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables and slicing and dicing fish and meat
Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD range combines the greatest in hardening technology, most precious knife materials and the artistry of traditional Japanese craftsmanship
The core of the SG2 super steel is protected by a 101-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern
CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process which maximises the properties of the steel
Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
CRYODUR ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell
Stunning Birch handle features a striking mosaic pin, red spaces accents and a steel end cap
Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- Do not wash in dishwasher, as this may cause corrosion of the blades
- To clean, run under hot water with a small amount of detergent and dry thoroughly
- Store in a dry, moisture- free place to avoid rusting or discolouration
- If the knives are not used for an extended period of time, wrap them in a dry cloth or newspaper and store them in a dry place; the hygroscopic paper will keep the blades dry and the oil from the printing ink prevent corrosion
- Select the correct knife for the task to ensure you will get the best cutting results and you are also easy on the blades
- Miyabi knives should only be sharpened with a professional sharpening stone due to the extremely hard steel and the fine Honbazuke honing of the knives
- Packaging Type: Gift Box
- Colour: Beige handle
- Material: Blade core made of SG2 Super Steel, surrounded by 101 layers of Damask steel. Beige Birchwood handle with Stainless steel mosaic pin and end cap
By far the best and most comfortable pants/chinos. They are so good that I have 6 pair of them for each day with a spare in hand. It’s close to a year now and they haven’t faded or shown any damage or wear and tear. Great quality and the beauty is due to its stretchability it works in favour even if you end up loosing or at times gaining weight.
What else can I say? It’s just a really classy, functional and comfortable waist apron. There’s nothing else quite like it on the market.
Super comfy love the reinforced collar. I am a US size small and got the 4xs small fits great.
Bought these for my partner after he had been wearing work boots in the kitchen. And he is very impressed by them. He said they're comfortable, breathable, and easy to wear.
Would 100% buy again and recommend to others.
Fantastic quality nice fabric will definitely be ordering more
Well made, great quality & price
I have been looking for a good pair of work shoes for a long time and these come highly recommended. I really like the black sole for purposes of hopefully stains won’t show up on the shoe. The soft footbed is so comfy I feel like it almost makes wearing the shoe in a lot easier. Love the option of a back strap if you want it but can easily be flicked forward if not wanting it on. ACE were great to deal with too. I had to exchange my original shoe and it was the easiest quickest experience with any company I have ever had.
Mandarin Black Chef jacket Zip
Ross Bluish grey bib Chef apron Large size
Ordered on Friday, got my Birkenstocks on Monday! Really happy with the service, thank you!
Great jacket light weight material soft and comfortable
Great product and fast delivery
Work in Aged Care, on my feet 10-12hrs a day wearing these shoes are superb. No feet pain AT ALL, broken in very quickly, velco is nice and secure (been 1 year of intensive wear) and non-slip soles are a lifesaver. Most comfortable shoes you can ever get
I bought this jacket with a pair of pants and the design and fabric are great 👍.
They are really comfortable, something that I value specially when I'm doing longs shifts. Your body can breathe.
Adam was wondering helping me with all my questions and to place my order.
Definitely, buying again.