Birkenstock Tokio Black Chef Shoe
Every pair of Birkenstocks is made from the highest quality materials.
Supergrip shoes are the classic Birkenstock footbed with a professional-grade durable non-slip sole. A great work clog for medical and hospitality professionals, Tokio has a slip-resistant sole, and the classic Birkenstock contoured cork footbed for comfort and support during the day or night. The upper is a poly-coated leather that will resist stains and grime. Tokio has a back strap made of the highest grade thick leather. The strap’s adjustability ensures a perfect fit and secures the clog with the ability to be kicked off immediately if necessary.
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day