Victorinox 12″/ 30cm Fine-cut Sharpening Steel 7.8513
- A fine quality steel with black plastic handle and hanging ring.
- Suitable for knives 300mm (12″) blade length or less..
- Perfect steel for home use.Medium fine grade is used typically by chefs/butchers on a daily basis.
- Ideally used daily in conjunction with a sharpening stone every 6 months.
- Made in Germany.
Please note: Victorinox source their steels from another manufacturer in Germany, as such all their steels are branded as “Victoria-Stahl”
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day