VICTORINOX COOKS CARVING KNIFE 19CM-ROSEWOOD 5.2000.19
VICTORINOX 19CM ROSEWOOD HANDLE COOKS CHEF'S KNIFE 5.2000.19
Victorinox Kitchen Knives make every job in the kitchen easier, more comfortable and more fun. Carving knives are designed to stand up to anything on your cutting board. Their ergonomic handles and balanced design make carving a breeze. Their blades are thin and sharp so you can cut as thin as you like and as consistently as you need. Meats of any cut, fruits and vegetables in all shapes and sizes - cut them all with grace and precision.
- Smooth, uniform cuts every time
- High-quality rosewood handle
- Stainless Steel is hardened to a Rockwell rating of 55-56 HRC
- Elegant design
- Handwashing recommended
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day
Very nice quality knife I’m very happy.