Victorinox Paring Knife 8cm 5.0403
Victorinox Paring Knife
From the legendary Swiss manufacturer Victorinox comes this great little paring knife. Victorinox are know for the great little paring knives which are sharp and stay sharp! Every kitchen from your basic home to the great fine dining restaurants of the world have a place for this knife.
Victorinox high carbon, stainless steel blades are hand finished in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpended over and over again. Each Victorinox knife is stamped from a single sheet of metal. The blade is then hardened, tempered, ground, polished, etched and finished. Our patented Fibrox handles are hygienic, dishwasher safe and slip-resistant.
- Colour: Black
- 8cm Blade
- Textured fibrox handles for extra grip and resistance
- High durability
- Perfect for nearly any kitchen tasks
- Loved by chefs and home cooks alike
- High carbon stainless steel blades with razor sharp edges
- Made in Switzerland
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day