Crocs Bistro Clogs
- Crocs Lock™ slip-resistant tread
- Designed specifically for those in the restaurant, foodservice, hospitality, and health care industries
- Enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area help protect the foot from kitchen spills
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean, and quick to dry
- Contoured footbed for comfort
- Fully molded Croslite™ material construction for maximum lightweight cushioning and durability
- Croslite™ material heel strap for a secure fit
- Crocs Bistro Clogs
- Crocs Chef shoes
- Chef/ Nurse Clogs
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day
Very fast delivery, item as described
They are the best, wish I had purchased these sooner.
Extremely soft polymer foot clogg with 70% protection of complete foot. Great ease of use with minimal bedding process. Optional heel strap enables fantastic ergonomics for walking style clogg and reduces hammer toes style medical condition. Overall comfort 90% verses 10% protection.
These are great! Have been a Birki's wearer for 15 years, but no more. Light, comfortable and much cheaper, I think I'm a crocs guy now!