New Balance slip-resistant work shoes for women 2E FIT
Shop women's slip-resistant work shoes by New Balance. With a variety of styles and sizes, men's non-slip work shoes will keep you safe without sacrificing style. Hours on your feet at the workplace can take its toll but the New Balance Slip Resistant Fresh Foam 806 women’s work shoes have you covered, increasing safety and comfort.
The no-sew synthetic upper smoothly wraps your feet and makes cleaning the shoes a breeze. The slip-resistant lugs of the outsole are configured based on data gathered by New Balance regarding foot-pressure, ensuring everyday comfort and stability from dawn till dusk.
- Tackle tough workplace environments with durable industrial Lightweight work shoes
- Strategically placed no-sew overlays
- Easy-clean synthetic upper
- Adaptive fit and flexibility from Hyposkin on the upper for unrestricted motion
- Seam-free fit
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is a way better option than trying cushions to your feet for pillowy, soft landings
- Tested to meet ASTM F2913-11 standards for traction on a range of surface conditions including slippery floors
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day
As of yet i have not received my work shoes in the mail , ""still waiting"""
So comfortable. No more sore feet after long hour shifts! love it.