SHUN PREMIER BREAD KNIFE 22.91CMS TDM0705
SHUN Premier Bread Knife 22.9cm TDM0705
If you bake or buy whole loaves of bread, a bread knife will be one of the most-used knives in your kitchen. Whether you love wonderfully crusty or delicately tender bread, the Shun Premier Bread Knife will be your loaf's new best friend, no matter what its texture. The key is Shun’s razor-sharp, wide, “low frequency” serrations. Unlike a plain-edged knife, the serrations let you gently saw through the bread without crushing and with much less crumbing. Unlike sawtooth serrations that are spaced closer together, the Shun Premier Bread Knife’s wide serrations will gently glide through the bread without tearing. This keeps the bread’s texture intact and enhances eating pleasure. Cakes and pastries also benefit from the Shun Premier Bread Knife’s smooth cutting capabilities.
The Shun Premier Slicing Knife is part of the beautiful Shun Premier line, which calls to mind the hand-forged knives of ancient Japan. While each knife still takes at least 100 handcrafted steps to complete, the materials Shun uses are among the most advanced in the industry. Each blade has a cutting core of Shun's proprietary VG-MAX “super steel” to take and hold a precision edge. The layered Damascus cladding supports the core and provides additional stain resistance. Near the edge of the blade, where the steels meet, an undulating line is formed—similar to the hamon formed when samurai swords are tempered using a traditional clay-baking technique. The hammered tsuchime finish acts like a series of hollow-ground cavities to reduce drag. The handles nestle comfortably in the hand, while the embossed end cap adds balance and beauty.
- Whether your bread it crusty or tender, this knife cuts without tearing or crushing—and looks beautiful doing it
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Hand-sharpened 16° single-bevel blade
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 32 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: Contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 9 in. (22.91 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
WIDTH:8.00 (cm)HEIGHT:43.00 (cm)DEPTH:2.50 (cm)
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day