Crocs Bistro Pro Literide™ Clog
Choose your culinary inspiration and serve up some serious comfort with these Bistro Pro Clogs, now available with superb LiteRide™ foam footbeds inside. Designed with food service, hospitality, and healthcare workers in mind, they’re light and supportive enough to get you through even the longest shifts. Crocs Lock™ slip-resistant treads and extra protection at the toes come together to help you serve up your best.
Bistro Pro LiteRide™ Clog Details:
- Next-generation LiteRide™ foam insoles are supersoft, incredibly lightweight and extraordinarily resilient
- Crocs Lock™ slip-resistant tread
- Fully moulded and easy to clean with soap and water
- Enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area help protect the foot from spills
- LiteRide™: Revolutionary. Sink-in softness. Innovative comfort.
- ASTM F2913-11 tested, CE Certified
- Meets or exceeds EN ISO 20347:2012, OB, SRC
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day
I wanted a closed shoe for the garden, good for that but could do with a lot more cushioning, particularly for those wearing this type of shoe all day.