This apron is exclusively hand crafted by leather industry workers based offshore and Industry professionals who have dedicated their lives to make a high-end leather product.
These leather Aprons are Handpicked and thoroughly checked to pass for any quality checks and assurance.
High quality cow and buffalo leather has been used to make these leather aprons.
Every detail like the Rivets and adjustable brass buckles have been carefully thought of to complete the design of the apron
Best recommendation is to wipe with a damp cloth or use any leather maintenance products to clean and prevent the ageing of leather. In the case of suede leather, use a soft-bristle brush and When brushing, stroke gently in the direction of the nap to maintain a smooth, uniform look
The Apron comes with a pocket on the front and in the middle along with 2 utility loops on either sides for tea towels, tongs or whatever you imagination leads you to..
The apron is one size fits most. It will suit anyone with a height of 5 foot 6 inches and up to 6 feet 3 inches tall.
The Cross over shoulder straps and the waist straps are adjustable to fit you perfectly.
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day