Mundial Paring Knife 0548-3
Mundial's 5600 series professional cutlery is crafted from high carbon stainless steel in order to combine the highest edge retention for sharpening. These knives would be an excellent choice for all your food preparation needs.
- Sanitized® Antimicrobial Protection
- NSF approved
- Fully traceable, each knave has a unique tracking number stamped on the blade during manufacturing
- molded black polypropylene handle
- Type: Clip Point Paring Knife
- Length: 3"
- Model #: 0548-3
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day