SHUN PREMIER 10INCH TDM0707
SHUN PREMIER 10INCH/25CM TDM0707
The Shun Premier 10" Chef's Knife is the only all-purpose knife you will need in your kitchen. This Chef's Knife is ideal for a wide variety of cutting tasks including slicing, dicing, and chopping just about anything in the kitchen. The 8" blade is perfect for preparing fruits, vegetables, proteins, and other foods. The wide blade keeps knuckles off the cutting board and is extra handy when transferring cut food from board to pan. With its curved belly, the Chef's knife can be gently "rocked" through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince. The PakkaWood Handle offers comfort and control and is made of genuine hardwood impregnated with resin, making it moisture resistant, strong, and durable.
Shun cutlery is made from ultra-hard high-performance steels so Shun blades can be made thinner, lighter and sharper. The patented Composite Blade Technology allows Shun to combine the best characteristics of two steels in one blade, permanently joining different steels in one blade. The incredibly sharp 16° cutting angle of Shun knives makes slicing and dicing easy while preserving your blade for many years to come. The Hammered Tsuchime finish creates tiny pockets of air that act as hollow-ground cavities to reduce drag and quickly release food from the blade. Incredibly sharp edges and handcraft aesthetics set Shun knives apart from every other kitchen knife on the market today.
Did you know 80% of our customers who purchase chef uniforms and especially those who get a complete variety and a mix of white chef jackets , black chef jackets ,grey chef aprons or traditional striped chef aprons do not seperate or reverse wash their chef or front of house uniforms ? Are you the 20% ? Then skip, otherwise, keep reading on. We learn something new everyday !
These following steps will ensure that your chef and hospitality uniforms look new wash after wash just the same way you had orginally purchased it
- Seperate your whites and dark colours before putting them in the wash cycle
- Reverse wash your chef jackets , chef pants , work shirts and work pants
- Soak your whites in NON-CHLORINE bleach for atleast an hour or two hours
- Do not bleach dark colours as they may lose their colour
- Use washing detergent and fabric contitioner so your chef uniforms smell great after they are washed
- Wash your uniforms in warm water
- Ensure that the uniforms are reversed and always use low tumble dryer settings to dry your chef or work clothes or drip dry in shade
- using a steam iron to iron your uniforms is highly recommended so they look crisp and sharp when you're ready to start your day